- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease or spray an 8-inch baking pan.
- Process all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips in a food processor until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes, or until just set in the center.
- Cool before cutting into squares.