¼ cup 0% fat greek plain yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Old Style whole grain mustard
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 can chunk light tuna fish, in water
- 2 slices whole grain bread of your choice
- a handful of leafy greens
- Add all the ingredients except tuna in a small mixing bowl and mix until well blended. Stir in drained tuna and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto one slice of bread. Garnish with leafy greens and top with second slice of bread.
- Serve immediately