- 16-20 ounces salmon fillet(s), skin on
- Kosher salt/ freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- additional Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- a few dashes of sweet paprika
Mix the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Spread completely over the salmon. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese on top, and add a few dashes of sweet paprika.
Roast for 12-14 minutes (depending on thickness of salmon). Remove from oven; carefully slide a wide spatula between the skin and meat to separate from the skin, and serve!