- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. rum flavoring
- 8 oz. cream cheese (1 bar) softened
- 6 oz. marshmallow cream
- 1/2 small cool whip tub
- Bring butter, sugar and evaporated milk to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once it comes to a boil, boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and rum flavoring and cool.
- In a separate bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add milk mixture and marshmallow cream.
- Stir in cool whip and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve with fruit and ENJOY!
Original Post: http://lilluna.com/best-fruit-dip